Sunday, May 20, 2012

Rainy Day

Today I did not have the motivation to "tuck" my rear bumper since the rain always makes me feel lazy. So instead, I picked up some RainX and some STP Fuel & Carburetor Treatment. We are taking the car on its longest trip since we have owned it today (should be about an hour each way). I am not sure if the STP treatment will actually help the car or not, but it makes me feel like I'm doing maintenance and hopefully this will help the short sputtering that happens when I shut the car off every once in awhile (more on that later). Using the STP treatment is super easy. All you need to do is pour it into the gas tank...and that's it. If you have never used RainX before, I highly suggest it. All you do is spray the RainX on the windshield, the wipe it around/off with a clothe or paper towel and it does a great job of repelling water!

Photobucket

Even though this doesn't seem like much, I am going to continue updated the blog with every little thing I do so that the car has a complete documentation of every effort and dollar I spend.

No comments:

Post a Comment