Friday, June 1, 2012

Paint and Kamei Lip?

Today I got an awesome deal on the Kamei lip I had been wanting to purchase. It was going to be $235 + shipping, but I picked it up brand new off a local '02 enthusiast brand new still wrapped for much much less :)

Here she is in the garage:
Photobucket

I'm dropping the car off this afternoon to have some work done!

* Front end have holes welded shut/body work from the old bumper I removed, then resprayed original color
* Air dam installed
* Left side of car resprayed
* Sunroof will be repainted and resealed
* Front side markers will be deleted


I can't believe this is all happening so fast! Getting that lip for such a big discount, and after talking to the guy who will be doing the body work (filling in holes from the old bumper will require welding and bondo), I feel good about pricing and all.

I'm really looking forward to the next post when I will be able to post pictures of the car with some new paint and a new front end! Just in time for the Leavenworth drive...

No comments:

Post a Comment